You are embarking on the Chota Chardham pilgrimage that will lead you to Moksha, a voyage that will lead you along the road of salvation. During a fantastic helicopter journey, see the beauty of the Garhwal hills and ethereal rivers from a bird’s eye perspective. The Chota Chardham yatra in Uttarakhand—Kedarnath, Badrinath, Yamunotri, and Gangotri—are among the most significant pilgrimages in India and lead you on a path of enlightenment. LIH Travel offers the best Chardham helicopter package 2023. Here, we present a detailed Itinerary for four days of Chardham Yatra by helicopter.
Highlights Of The 4 Days Itinerary for Chota Chardham Yatra by Helicopter
- Seek the blessings of Bhimshila, a gigantic rock that rolled down the hill and parked itself just behind the temple in 2013 to shield it from the floods.
- Pray at the Yamunotri Glacier, located at an altitude of 6,387 meters and is the source of the holy river Yamuna.
- Feel the peace and tranquillity of Gangotri, the location where the Ganges river first began its descent from heaven.
- Pay your respects at Kedarnath Dham, one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India. It is at the height of 3,180 meters in the middle of snow-covered mountains.
- Enjoy breathtaking vistas of the Himalayas, mountain forests, meadows, waterfalls, rivers, and valleys, along with other beautiful sights of nature. So you will witness these along the road during your Chota Chardham yatra.
1. Dehradun to Yamunotri
- Your arrival in the majestic land of Dehradun will mark the beginning of the first day of your Chardham yatra, which you will complete via helicopter.
- You will get a ride in the cars waiting for you at the Sahastradhara Helipad. So once you arrive, you will board a helicopter and be flown in the direction of Yamunotri.
- Get an early start on the day by setting your alarm for 6:00 AM; our representative will meet you there and drive you to the state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road in Dehradun, from which we will fly to Yamunotri.
- So you should check in to your hotel as soon as you arrive at Kharsali (Yamunotri).
- After indulging in a revitalizing breakfast, make your way to the Yamunotri temple for the worship service, which requires a hike of approximately five kilometres. Further, have fun while you’re out there and take in the beauty of nature!
- Following the holy darshan, you will return to the hotel in time for lunch. So you will have lunch and then spend the afternoon unwinding.
- Pay a visit to the adjacent ancient Shani Temple (provided with enough time and favourable weather), and then you should retire for the night at your accommodation following your dinner.
2. Yamunotri to Gangotri
- You will begin the second day of the Chardham trip package by helicopter at approximately 7:45 in the morning. Further, you will board a helicopter and fly in the direction of Gangotri.
- After landing at the Harsil Helipad in Gangotri, you will be transferred in a vehicle to your lodging location to check in and freshen up.
- After an early breakfast, you will be picked up in a cab and taken to the Gangotri temple for the VIP darshan.
- Before retiring for the night at the end of your second day of the Chota Chardham yatra package by helicopter, you will enjoy a supper that has been freshly made and an evening bonfire.
3. Gangotri to Kedarnath
- On the third day of the Chardham Yatra, you will go by helicopter to the holy site of Kedarnath.
- This temple is truly a paradise for those who sincerely appreciate the environment.
- After departing Gangotri, you will fly to the Guptkashi/phata helipad. So there, you will change helicopters and continue to Kedarnath, which is only ten minutes’ flight time away from Guptkashi.
- When you get closer to Kedarnath, you will breathtakingly see the sky change colours during your Chota Chardham Yatra.
- Further, our representative will escort you to the Kedarnath Temple for the VIP Darshan and the Jal Abhishek services.
- After the darshan, we will transport you from the Kedarnath helipad to the Guptkashi / Phata helipad. You have your accommodations booked in Guptkashi.
4. Kedarnath to Badrinath
- Under the schedule for your Chota Chardham tour, you will spend the fourth day of your trip travelling to Badrinath. On the route, you will have a magnificent view of the tall Himalayas and pass through some deep valleys.
- After you touch down at the helipad at Badrinath, our staff will take you to the hotel. So you can enjoy a delicious breakfast or lunch before going to the Badrinath VIP darshan.
- So you will visit the temple in the evening.
- Spend some time at your leisure in the Mana Village, located close to the Badrinath sacred site.
- Guptkashi is your home for the night.
After breakfast, you will pay your respects at the Badrinath temple. Then, you will board the helicopter that will take you back to Dehradun with happy feelings and beautiful recollections of your Chota Chardham Yatra experience.
Also, read: How Business Administration Assignment Help Services Can Benefit Students