What is Border Security Systems?
Border security systems are a range of protective solutions that are required for constant surveillance and maintenance of security over a particular territory. Some of the common border security systems include a ground sensor, elemental isotope detector, aerostats, cargo scanners, drones, fixed surveillance towers, and satellite surveillance. Border security systems enable excellent coordination of intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR) efforts while supporting tactical patrol agents, stationary control centers, and deployed command posts.
How Has the Global Border Security System Market Performed So Far and How Will It Perform in the Coming Years?
The global border security system market size reached US$ 40.9 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 60.9 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.77% during 2022-2027.
Border Security System Market Trends:
A rapid rise in the adoption of unmanned system solutions by the defense and military sectors is majorly fueling the border security system market growth. This is further supported by rising territorial conflicts and unstable geopolitical conditions. Moreover, leading players and defense authorities of various nations have been consistently investing in advancing digital technology to offer real-time connection across a wider area, which is influencing the market positively. Furthermore, rapid economic growth and increasing export activities, especially in developing countries, have escalated the demand for efficient border security systems across the globe.
Request For a Free PDF Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/border-security-system-market/requestsample
Note: In this report you will get detailed analysis of the market, growth analysis graphs, historical period analysis, forecast period analysis, major market segmentation, top leading key players of the market, table of content, list of figures, and list of tables.
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players.
- Airbus Group SE
- BAE Systems PLC
- Controp Precision Technologies Ltd. (Rafael Advanced Defense Systems)
- Elbit Systems
- Flir Systems Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Moog Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Company
- Saab AB
- Safran Group
- Thales SA.
Key Market Segmentation:
The report has segmented the global border security system market based on platform, system type and region.
Breakup by Platform:
Breakup by System Type:
- Radar Systems
- Ground Surveillance Radar (GSR)Systems
- Air Surveillance Radar (ASR) Systems
- Coastal Surveillance Radar (CSR) Systems
- Laser Systems
- Camera Systems
- IR and Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems/ Intelligent Fencing Systems
- Electric Fencing Systems
- Laser Fencing Systems
- Unmanned Vehicles
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles (UGV)
- Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV- Autonomous and Remotely Controlled)
- Wide-Band Wireless Communication Systems
- Command and Control (C2) Systems
- Display Systems (LED Displays or Projection-Based Displays)
- Video Distribution Systems
- Audio Systems
- Biometric Systems
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, South Africa, Others)
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- Impact of COVID-19
- Value Chain Analysis
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
134 N 4th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800